RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

TomKat News

Here's the breakdown:

Life&Style: The wedding will be on October 29. Or November 26. Or December 24 (the same date on which he married Nicole Kidman, no less! Scandal!)

Us: Just this stupid quote from Tom Cruise: "We don't have a date yet, [but we have] big big plans. The thing that I love about Kate is that she's an artist.... She'll do her own floral arrangements." First of all, Tom, her name is KatIE. And second, I'm not sure tying a ribbon on a calla lily qualifies one as 'artistic'. This almost wins for the Most Ridiculous Item of the Week.

Star: No date - but they do have an illuminating story about how Tom bought a house by Oprah in order to convert her to Scientology. Hey, I wouldn't put it past him. Oprah would be a huge SCORE!

In Touch: Katie's jealous of Keri Russell, Tom's co-star in Mission Impossible III. Remember her from Felicity? She followed her high school crush, Ben, to NYU and he didn't even barely know who she was? And then she meets Noel, who was her RA, and he loves her but she loves Ben, and... oh, sorry. I didn't watch that show or anything. Because, god, I was married and in my late 20s when that show was on. I totally wouldn't watch a show about college kids. Anyway, Kate (no eeee), you really don't have anything to worry about. No other woman in their 20s is going to snag that old Scientologist freak away from you. Calm DOWN!

3 Comments:

Blogger RagHag Sister said...

Well you know I use to be a big TC fan -- but now I gotta say - the scientology and new fiance have been a big TURNOFF. Thanks for this update tho - I thought they fell off the side of the earth. My prediction for them is splitville

6:35 AM  
Anonymous mot said...

Well I just hope that TC decides that being a homosexual is not a bad thing. He is a gay man and he should not ruin kate life by trying to hide his true self. I hear that TC likes to fly American if you know what I mean.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard he likes to fly Greek. If you know what *I* mean and I hope you do because I have no idea.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home