RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Angie's Preggies?

That's what In Touch says, showing a picture similar to this one which indeed looked like some bumpage is going on. But come on, the girl's a rail - maybe she just had to poop! Maybe she ate a big meal. Who knows? But I'm glad I'm not famous so I don't go to my local grocery store and see the headline "RAGHAG DIVA LOOKS PREGNANT!"


Oh, and my prediction was right. Every single rag had multiple pictures of Brad and Angie leaving the grocery store. They even bought a pumpkin pie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous mot said...

I doubt Angelina is pregnant. I remember listening to her ramble on about how having children is not necessary. She said the reason was there are numerous children that are family-less.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she IS pregnant, with Mr. Raghag's baby.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home