RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Jen and Vince Swingin?

People has pictures.

So I'm going to be a little cynical now - this sort of smells like a set-up pic to me. I'm sure they are dating - there are pictures of them walking around Chicago, too - but this pic - catching her profile and all that - shrouded in bushes. Screams set up.

But good for her - going out and getting some. And Vince Vaughn is awesome. So take THAT, Brad!

Speaking of Brad - Angelina's co-star in Beowulf, Ray Winstone, is going around saying they are getting married. That's a good way for Ray to get his name in some papers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous mot said...

I am glad to see Jen and Vince together. They are both cool and funny people. They deserve eachother.

Brad and Angelina will never work though. Brad is a decent all around guy. Angelina will get tired of someone treating her well. Then(like Jen believes) she will break his heart.

6:44 AM  
Blogger The Pants said...

Hey diva, I'm an Alias fan, can you give me the straight poop on why Michael Vartan is off the show? I heard rumors that big Ben ran him off, now the Garner is carrying his love child. Any truth?

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home