RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Most Confusing Couple of the Week Award Goes To......

Hank Azaria and Suzie McNeil.

Hank Azaria: Current star of excellent Showtime series "Huff". Brilliant barefooted manservant Agador Spartacus in "The Birdcage". The voice of a multitude of Simpsons characters, including Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Moe Szyslak, and Chief Wiggum. David the Scientist guy who left Phoebe to go to Minsk on "Friends". Married for five minutes to Helen "I'm Boring" Hunt. (Hey - he's human, okay? We can't ALL be perfect!)

Suzie McNeil: Contestant on "Rock Star: INXS". Didn't even win. AND - she's Canadian. She has a website, so for the 8 billion of you who didn't watch "Rock Star: INXS" you can check out who she is.

When subpar reality stars who didn't even WIN start dating REAL stars, that's when we know we've all gone to a very very bad place in media.

And YES, since you asked, I DID watch Rock Star: INXS. But I didn't like it.

Okay, so maybe I did. A little. Whatever - this couple sucks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

What's wrong with being Canadian?

11:32 AM  
Blogger RagHag Diva said...

my apologies, sara. there's nothing wrong with being Canadian. In fact, I've always thought I should have been Canadian while I was growing up. Seriously - I grew up watching the CBC in Michigan and I always thought I should have been born Canadian. I was just looking for things about her and that came up.

Believe me - I'd give my right arm for Canadian citizenship - this country is coming apart at its seams.

I guess I should have ragged on her hair. I mean - that's an indisputable fact - she has really bad hair.

Again, my apologies.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh my god, please don't apologise. I only wrote that because I sort of figured you were joking. AWKWARD! Anyhoo, I like your blog. I am a rabid reader of gossip on the internet (oh the shame!) and you are in MY FAVORITES!

11:21 AM  
Blogger The Pants said...

I think most Canucks have bad hair. Just look at Bryan Adams and Tom Green...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home