RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

K-Fed's Leakage

Well, we knew it would happen - Kevin Spears Federline's rap has been posted on the Internet.

Now, I have listened to this snippit, as part of my research, and felt it was only fair to provide it to you.

KFED RAP"Y'all Ain't Ready"

No, K-Fed, we all ain't ready. And I have a feeling, we all will never be ready.

It's just worse than awful. I'm pretty sure the "beats" were created by a Casio. And his lyrics... well, here's a sample:

"Go ahead and say whatcha wanna / I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, oh, then I'm a goner.

"I know you all wish you was in my position / Cause I keep gettin' in situations that you wish you was in, cousin.

"Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue. Getting anxious? Go take a peep/ I'm starrin' in your magazines now every day and week.

"But maybe baby you can wait and see/ Until then all these Pavarottis followin' me."

Eminem, you best retire, because there's a NEW white rapper in town.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is a fucking joke. he is britney "virgin doesn't count bj's" spears sperm donor, and as white as my ass is. somehow, he thinks he is street enough to rap? come on. shut the fuck up, spend some of the virgin's money and please, please, please dont rap anymore. someone cap this punk bitch.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home