RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sorry for my lack of updates....

but my computer caught on fire.

Yep. Sparks, smoke - everything. It was my beloved teeny laptop - it was only about 2 1/2 years old. I called him Scrappy.

He's done this to me before - but I'd always buy a new power cord and he'd behave for about 6 months, and then start smouldering again. But this time I knew it was time to put him down.

He's been very very sick. When I'd turn him on in the morning - he would actually groan. And then, the hinge to that connects the monitor to the keyboard snapped. So I did what any loving mother would do - fix him with duct tape.

But this time, the fire was just too severe. It was time for him to go. I was hoping he could wait until Friday, but he couldn't make it.

RIP, Scrappy.

And say HI to Large Marge - my brand-new kickass Vaio!!! She totally kicks Scrappy's ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home