RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Makin' it Final

Jessica Simpson filed for divorce from her husband Nick Lachey today.

Call me cynical - but I believe this is just another pr step to make her look like the victim. Press has started turning against her, when the New York Post suggested that she had an affair with the lead singer of Maroon 5. I believe it. She obviously has a hankerin' for guys in pop bands with numerals in their name.

So I think her people, i.e. her gross father, suggested that she go ahead and file papers first - so it looks as if he did something awful and she is forced to file for the split.

In a related story, sister Ashlee (dude, it's spelled AshlEY! She may as well spell it AshLeigh) collapsed at a Tokyo concert. No doubt another case of "exhaustion". I'm telling you - getting up on stage and lip-synching is hard work, people.

Wouldn't it be great if she collapsed because the truth about Nick and big sis Jessica's break-up was that he had an affair with sister Ashlee? Now THAT's a Maury show!

WhatEVeh! I can do what I want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home