RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Since I've been gone.........

You can breathe for the first time. You're so moving on, Yeah, Yeah.

Oh sorry. Slipped into a Kelly Clarkson song. Dude, it's easy to do.

Well, I've been remiss in my postings. I apologize. It's not that stuff hasn't been happening. I've just let my own life get in the way of what is important - the lives of our revered celebrities!

So here's a quick synopsis of what's been going down:

1. Ben and Jen had their baby on December 1. Her name is Violet Anne (with an "e" - my favorite way to spell it) and came in at 6 lbs, 14 oz.

2. Matt Damon got married to girlfriend Luciana Bozan. Dude, did this chick win the lottery or what? She's working as a bartender, happens to meet Matt Damon, who takes a liking to her, and BAM - she's set for life. Oh, and she also has a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship. LOTTERY! Oh, and she's pregnant again. LOT-TER-RY. It's like the Super Lotto. The MegaBall.

3. Nicole Kidman looks to be getting married to country star Keith Urban. Oh, and she might be pregnant. But what I find interesting is that no one talks much about the country star's past CRACK COCAINE habit. Oh well, I guess bygones are bygones. Besides, she's getting a downright stud. (Scroll down to see just how studly he is.) Obviously, he was on crack when he allowed these pics to be taken.

4. Nicole Richie and DJ AM broke up. WHYYYYYYYYYY? WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYY? Some say it's cuz she's getting too skinny. And she IS! But DJ AM used to be huge! He got the gastric bypass and now is all skinny himself. So who knows. All I know is I'm staying indoors and wearing black until I hear that these kids have gotten back together.

5. Tom and KatE are having a boy. 100 bucks they name him L.Ron.

Well, I know more stuff happened. I'll try to post at least an item a day so we don't get behind again, ok kids?

In the meantime, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Nicole Richie? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I know! I was quite surprised that I cared so much that Nicole and whats-his-name broke up, but I was!!!!!!!! Why??????

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Mot said...

If Tom and Katie name there son L.Ron I will give you $100. If they don't, you owe me $150

Mot

7:58 PM  
Blogger RagHag Diva said...

I know, Sara - I thought those two had something. It was upsetting that it didn't work out. Scary. And Mot - I'm not taking that bet. That's a sucka bet. I WILL bet that some form of the name Ron will be in there. Straight-up 100 bucks. Take it or leave it!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith Urban studly?!? Ewwww. You've got to have some serious beer goggles to find him studly. He looks like some reject wanna-be from the Goo-Goo Dolls.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home