RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, THIS is tacky

Tori Spelling got engaged to her new boyfriend a mere months after her husband filed for divorce.

Now a few months ago I was giving Tori props for being honest about rushing into her marriage too quickly. But I will have to recant that posting. For it seems the girl hasn't learned.

As for other holiday nuptual news, Billy Bob's ex, Laura Dern, married her babies' daddy, Ben Harper. That's babies as in plural, as in two. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact, I'm sure Laura was unwilling to commit too quickly, since the last time she was engaged, she came back from working on a film and her fiance had gone off and married Angelina Jolie.

Mike Myers and his wife Robin chose these times to file for divorce. This one bums me out. I liked this couple. In all the interviews I saw of him, he always spoke so lovingly of his wife. You got the sense they were genuine friends as well as spouses. They were married for 12 years. I'm sure her mother, Linda Richman, is appropraitely verklempt.

And that's the latest coupling news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home