RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, January 23, 2006

RagHag Roundup is pending...

I read all the rags and they are sort of boring - but I promise to fill you in - but probably later tonight or tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, look who's looking for an additional 15 minutes.

Oh, and West Wing is being cancelled.

And I am totally going to see this. In my pre-1600 literature class, there was this guy named Ben Bass. He was in my discussion section. Our TA was totally boring - I think it was her first time teaching, and she wasn't very good. So anyway, this guy seemed nice enough, funny. And I pretty much knew he had a crush on me, but I wasn't very interested. Until one day, during discussion, I saw that Ben had the NYTimes crossword ripped out of our school paper. And I watched him complete it in 7 minutes, in pen, just by filling in the across clues only. Soon after he asked me to a music performance, and I immediately said yes.

It never worked out between me and Ben. Turns out you need more than an admiration for a person's crossword abilities to make a relationship. But it's definitely a sexy attribute. For an English geek such as myself, that is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mrs. Breedorf said...

7 minutes, in pen, using across clues only? Dude, that's totally hot.

3:35 PM  
Blogger RagHag Diva said...

i TOLD you!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home