RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well What Do Ya Know? Angie DIDN'T Call Jen

Nor did Jen call her.

Seems that Jen found out about Angie's maternal state just like the rest of us: through my blog.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this - does Brad as the ex-husband have a moral obligation to tell his former spouse that he knocked up his new girlfriend? I mean, it sounds like it would have been the nice thing to do. Or at least tell a friend to tell her or something.

But this also screams "I'm a victim still, feel sorry for me" desperation on behalf of Aniston and her publicist.

Man, this is a good story, huh?

And Angie DID say not a year ago that she would never have biological children. Here's the quote:

"I cannot ever have a biological child because I feel that would be one less child taken out of an orphanage and it would just haunt me."

"I know how many kids are out there."

"I think we're all meant to do certain things and I'm meant to find my family across the world among the kids who are already born."

This is proof positive that celebrities should not be allowed to speak. Dumbass.

I hope her kid never learns to read, that's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home