RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Awesome

I hesitate even putting this in here, for that would mean that I consider James Frey a celebrity. But I've talked about him before, so I thought you would want an update.

He got canned!

Now usually I would not celebrate another's misfortune. Unless it was Britney Spears. Or Jessica Simpson. Okay - scratch that.

But I will REVEL in James Frey plight, because that's exactly what he lied about - having a horrible life full of jail terms and deaths and hitting cops with cars. Well, karma has a way of biting you in the ass. Now you have a life full of misery, Jim. It's not the misery you want. It's not sexy misery. It's more like pathetic misery. So there you go - you've been shamed by the queen of media. You've been dropped by your publisher. You're being sued by readers, for christ's sake.

Here's how I know he ain't no addict. Cuz any alcoholic and drug user would have been way off the wagon by now, after all this shit.

You got what you deserved, Frey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the whole thing was blown way out of proportion. I bought the book, I enjoyed the book, true or false. He was an addict and everyone is SOOO shocked he lied? Give me a break. Readers are suing him? People, get a fucking life.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home