RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We all Suspected Britney was Stupid...

... when she married that K-Fed character.

But today it's been confirmed with the release of photos showing her driving with her baby on her lap, and now's she's got child protective services investigating (picture here).

Didn't we all know that CPS would be called in for something with this kid? It just goes to show you, you can take the pop star out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the pop star.

In full disclosure, I recently had to ride with my kid on my lap. I was the passenger - not the driver, and we went probably a quarter of a mile. Mr. Diva and I were picking up a couch and it wouldn't fit into our car unless we took Baby Diva out of his carseat and put him on my lap. I recall saying to Mr. Diva at the time, "The only thing that would make me more white trash right now is if I was smoking a cigarette and listening to classic rock."

I felt horrible doing it. She says the paparazzi made her do it. W.E. She either had the car seat of she didn't. AND there's someone else in the car with her - probably K.Fed. It would have been better if he held the kid or put him in the car seat while Britney was driving. She's an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home