RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow. Is this the best I can come up with?

Let me show you how dull today's entertainment news is:

Actress Betty White Honored by L.A. Zoo Hello? Golden Girl news?

Angry Bond Fans Threaten to Boycott Film
because they don't like the casting of Daniel Craig in the lead role. Uh, wasn't that announced, like, 2 months ago? A little late to the game, folks.

Lohan Doesn't Want to Be Called Teen Queen Honey - believe me. You shouldn't really care what they call you, as long as they keep calling. And I'm thinking your 15 minutes is about up.

There's not much I can give you guys. If Bea Arthur gets a street named after her, I'll be sure to let you know stat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed about Lindsay. Of course, she's been on my poopoo list ever since Regis and Kelly. Nothing is ever her fault.... enough of her.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home