RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A Couple Nuggets to get you thru the weekend...


Just proof that Tom Cruise is absoulety crazy.

Or maybe it's Katie Holmes that's crazy, allowing this silly Scientologist to tell her how to birth her baby. He has some nerve, thinking he can put up cue cards telling Katie how to behave while she's passing another human being through her vaginal canal - like Dr. Phil said the other day, pulling a knot backwards through a small hole - and he thinks that if he writes it in big words and puts them all over the walls of the birthing room that she will actually read them, let alone follow them, well then he's crazier than I thought. Yes, this Diva birthed a child and let me tell you, Tom, if you were there and telling ME to be quiet while I'm pushing something the size of a watermelon out a hole the size of a peach, let me tell you I would look you straight in the eye, and scream at the top of my lungs, "Get your crazy L.Ron Hubbard bullshit Scientology ass OUT of this room."

Thanks to Mot for forwarding me that story and getting me all riled up.

Oh, also, Matt LeBlanc is getting divorced. Three years. Way to go, Joey. It's sad, tho, cuz they have a kid, who's sick with something. I bet Joey didn't make HER be silent when she was giving birth to HIS child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home