RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, March 13, 2006

RagHag Roundup

The rags are filled with pics of all the beautiful people in their Oscar garb. A couple of things struck me.

1. I hate the color of Michelle Williams' dress. It's the color of the crayon you would be stuck with if you were slow getting to the crayon box in kindergarten - marigold. And her lip color isn't right with it - of course, I'm not sure what lipstick would be right. Anyway - even though the color is hideous, she didn't make the worst dressed list.

2. The star power this year was rather underwhelming. I know that a lot of indie films were nominated, but I am including independent actors in this star power group. And I guess there are too many dress-up shows, because all these dresses were so 'been there, done that'. Well, with one exception: Charlize Theron. I used to think that this woman could wear anything and still look fabulous. I was wrong. I feel bad too, because word is she broke up with her boyfriend Stuart Townsend. I totally believe it. They used to be fused together at the hip at events like this. So this year, when she's nominated for an Oscar, he's in "Canada" because he has to "work". Code for splitsville. Now, who was the dumper and who the dumpee is another question....

3. The worst dressed? Helena Bonham Carter, of course. Also Lauren Hutton, who officially jumped into the crazy pool, Sharon Stone and her teased-ass hair and feathery Paris Hilton, who is officially banned from Elton John's future Oscar party. Stupid, spoiled whore.

But there is other news happening that I must quickly report:

Dennis Quaid was a manorexic. And here I thought he was just an ordinary cokehead.

And Issac Hayes quit South Park
because he doesn't like how they address religion. Turns out Isaac is a Scientologist and didn't like the Tom Cruise Scientology episode that was just plain awesome. The best is the response from Matt Stone, the co-creator:

"This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem - and he's cashed plenty of checks - with our show making fun of Christians.'' Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin.''

South Park rules. I'm pretty sure it's one of the smartest shows on TV.

I'll tell you tomorrow how Nick Lachey boned one of the chicks from that stupid ass MTV reality show Laguna Beach and then ignored her the next day. SNAP.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nuwanda Girl said...

I can't believe Charlize and Stu split. He probably couldn't deal with her fame after getting fired from Lord/Rings.

If Big Bird were hungover he'd look like Michelle Williams's dress.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home