RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Está Despedido, Nannio!


Britney fired her nanny, according to gossip fave Jeanette Walls, (who had a crazy upbringing herself - read her book).

I love the quotes emerging from this story.

“She wanted to be a mother and thought she could snap her fingers and be the perfect mom,” one of her supposed friends tells In Touch. “But Britney is learning the hard way that being a good mother is something you always have to work at.”

WOW! You are totally kidding me. No wonder the finger-snapping thing isn't working for me. I have callouses on my thumbs and forefingers, while my kid is sitting in the dog's water dish chewing electrical cords.

She also consulted with a doctor who gave her this wise advice: “The doctor advised her not to leave Preston on any high surfaces where he could roll off.”

I never thought of that? Thank god nothing happened when I put Baby Diva on the kitchen counter and went out for a jog. I should have probably consulted that wise doctor.

I smell something gamey - I know - it's the smell of goat - as in SCAPEGOAT. Just like that CIA lady. Poor amiga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home