RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Great Idea for a New Blog


It would be called "The 5 S's"

"Stupid Shit Sharon Stone Says"

I would never run out of material. I thought for my Weekly Raghag Roundup, I would share with you the best ones from this week's magazines.

Question (Q): Is family important to you?
Sharon Stone's Stupid Shit Answer (SSSSA): I always wanted to have a big family. I feel superblessed.

Q: Are you softer now than when you made the first film (Basic Instinct)?
SSSSA: There are different seasons in your life. I had that period of my life when it was all really fascinating to me and I was consumed with it, and I thought that it was all fantastic and that I was amaing [laughs]. Now I'm over me.

Sharon Stone's view on adoption: "I believe adoption is God's other birth canal, and I'm very supportive of it."

Q: There's been so much written about your flash scene in the last movie. What's your take on it now?
SSSSA: Well, I never expected you to be able to see up my dress! But I do think it was very interesting and relevant.

On geeky guys: "Guys who think they're cool aren't cool to me. The kind of guy I'm looking for would want to wear Spongebob pajamas and sit in the front row at a school play."

Okay I have to stop - this could take all night. But you see where I'm going with this. And let me just throw this in at the end - the proverbial cherry on top. And nice yellow lipstick. I think I had a tube in the 80s.

Speaking of the 80s, there was some juicy 80s gossip in one of the mags. OK! reports that - now sit down, because this hurts: Jack and Kristina Wagner have broke up!!!

Uh, wha? You don't know who Jack and Kristina are? Do the names FRISCO and FELICIA ring a bell???? That's right - General Hospital, baby, circa 1988. I had a pretty serious crush on Jack Wagner. At the height of his fame, he put out an (gulp) album. Yes, I had it. I had it on cassette, thank you very much. And, um, I went to see him in concert. Twice.

So he's single again. Alas, Frisco, but the Diva is married. We're like two ships, passing in the night. All....I.....NEEEEED is just a little more time.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nuwanda Girl said...

To be sure
What I feel
Is it all in my mind...

11:49 AM  
Blogger RagHag Diva said...

Cuz it seems so hard to belieeeeeeeee
That you're all I need

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home