RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Holy Moses


Gwyneth had a boy, and named him Moses.

Now I could go into a whole spiel about what a crazy name this is and celebrities are out of control with these bizarre names they have going, and for christ's sake, they named their daughter after a fruit, so now they are naming their son after a Bible figure isn't that a little much to live up to yadda yadda yadda.

But I must come clean. We almost named our kid Moses.

No lie. We were this close. And if we have another boy, Mr. Diva says it's definitely Moses.

Why does Mr. Diva have a say, you ask? Well, I read a long time ago about a deal John Travolta has with Kelly Preston - he names the boys, she names the girls. That's why they have a kid named Jett.

So I thought that would be fun. Until he was threatening to name him Moses. But the name grew on me and now I like it - we probably would have called him Mo.

And how Gwyneth and Mr. Coldplay came up with the name is rather sweet - he wrote a song for Gwynnie called "Moses". It's a good song.

But here's the thing - I don't think they gave him a middle name. That's pretty ballsy. Cuz it's Moses or nothin for this kid - Moses Martin.

But I like it. It's a hell of a lot better than Orange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home