RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Friday, April 07, 2006

I had to find this out on my local late-night news....

Matt LeBlanc and his Wife


Matt LeBlanc and his Co-Whore

Joey cheated!

'Member a few entries ago when I mentioned that Matt LeBlanc - Joey from "Friends" - was divorcing his wife? Well, People's got the scoop why - he was cheating on his wife with his CO-STAR from JOEY!!!

Not the chick from "The Sopranos" - the other one, the blond chick who played his neighbor Alex. What's totally weird is these two had ZERO chemistry on the show (yes, I was one of the eighteen people who watched the show). It reminds me of that one "Friends" episode, where Chandler was dating the actress who dated Joey, and he was all jealous cuz she was in this romantic play with this guy and they had tons of chemistry. Joey said, "Oh, well then you're fine." He explained that you can tell the actors who have slept together off-stage because they don't have chemistry. How foretelling.

But I digress - turns out his wife didn't know about the affair AT ALL. He just left one day. And after he left, she was all, "Are you sleeping with someone else?" and he was all, "Yeah."

But then, his wife wanted to work it out, go to counseling. Until she got a call from his lawyer who said, "Uh, Joey's filing divorce papers tomorrow."

Well, he probably didn't refer to his client as "Joey".

So THEN, according to my local news, his wife found out who he was cheating with when the co-whore, I mean co-star, called her and confessed!!!

DUDE.

And the really shitty part is Joey and his wife have a daughter who is totally sick and only 2 - she has some sort of neurological disorder.

What a fucking asshole.

I HATE JOEY!!!

I'M GLAD YOUR STUPID SHOW WAS CANCELLED!!

I HOPE SHE TAKES ALL YOUR MONEY, INCLUDING YOUR RESIDUALS!!

Hey Joey, wanna know "how you doin?" Not very well, dude. You could possibly be the worst human being alive. Next to Osama Bin Laden. And Paris Hilton.

1 Comments:

Anonymous harmonica said...

Wife and Co-whore look a lot alike. I agree... I hate Joey. Pig boy. But Paris Hilton is still the worst person alive. Thank goodness for RagHag or I never would have known the truth.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home