RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It was only a matter of time...


Uh, I just want to state, for the record, that I called this in, like, October.

So the AP says only that Child Protective Services were called, but does not give a reason why. But Star, of all pubs, has the scoop.

But is it the whole story? Star says little Sean Preston fell out of his high chair, onto his head, and cracked his skull. But they were so fucking stupid that they didn't bring him in then. They brought him into the ER six days later, when they realized that SP has been sleeping more than usual. Child Protective Services were notified of the situation as a matter of routine.

Hmmm. Fell out of the high chair. I guess if she's stupid enough to drive with the infant on her lap, she's stupid enough not to take the 1.3 seconds it takes to fasten the safety belt. Now that I think about it, I don't think my kid was even using his high chair at 7 months. Maybe he was - I've been so sleep deprived I'm lucky I remember his name (cute little Moses).

I think there is way more to this story - I'm sure we'll learn more in the days to come. That poor child. Money can't buy common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home