RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

"We're Just Scientologists"


And there's more TomKat news, this time about their religion.

But I've gotta stop right here and just state that I have a pretty hard time classifying Scientology as a religion.

I mean - come on. Whatever. I'm not gonna get all worked up about it.

The biggest bullshit line in this article: Cruise shrugs off the stories of family friction, telling Sawyer he's close with ``the whole family'' and - ``absolutely, yes'' - they approve of Scientology.

Why does he even speak? Everytime he does, he loses a few more fans. I can't even watch "Jerry Maguire" anymore, and I totally loved that movie. Damn Tom Cruise!

And dude - why does he always, always walk ahead of her while holding her hand. If Mr. Diva did that to me, I'd bitchslap him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nyx said...

You're now my new favourite person, I'm glad someone else wants to know why the hell he leads her around like a little pregnant dog in clothes. :-P

6:46 PM  
Blogger RagHag Diva said...

LOL - that's IT - It's like Katie is his little pregnant dog that he dresses up and leads as if on a leash. Katie's his Tinkerbell!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home