RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Worst Media Secret Confirmed Today


Katie's going to play with the big boys.

I say good. I'm sorry, but I can't stand Katie Couric. Now she's moving to the evening news, a dinosaur on the verge of extinction. Have a good time with all that.

Now, the race is on to fill Katie's stilletos. Who will it be????? God, I hope they don't make it Star Jones - rumor has it she's about to be canned from The View. Well, whoever it is, it will be better than Ms. Katie. She's just so insipid.

Update! Looks like it's going to be Star's co-host, Meredith Vieira, sitting next to Matt in the morning. They even used my stilletos line. I never claimed I was original.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nuwanda girl said...

How do you go from cooking segments and Britney Spears interviews to "serious news"?? Not much street cred there. Can't wait to see her bring down CBS news to even lower depths.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home