RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Adopting is the New Black


Now Halle Berry's jumping on the adoption wagon.

Let's see - Angelina, of course, Meg Ryan, Ewan McGregor. Ro, Tom and Nicole, and of course, the woman who started it all, Mia Farrow.

Dude, so I did a quick search to see which celebrities have adopted, and came across this fantasic list. But why do they list Billy Bob Thorton as a celebrity adoptive parent? He totally didn't adopt Maddox the Madness with Angie. But they were still married when she adopted him, weren't they? So here's a question - if someone's married and adopts a child, does her spouse automatically becomes an adoptive parent as well? Any insight to this would greatly ease this Diva's pretty head.

Hey, I'm all for adoption. My cousin adopted a little girl from China about 6 months ago and she's awesome. A Diva in Training. So as far as trends go, this one's a hell of a lot better than that little pocket dog trend. But I hope that these celebrities know that adoption is forever. It's not like, say, getting hair extensions. I mean, I don't want to ask, but what happened to all of those tiny pooches, anyway? I hope they weren't tossed in the trash with those Louis Vuitton dog carriers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home