RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Donna Martin Marries! Again!


Truly. Madly. Deeply. Tori.

That's one of the several Tori Spelling-related tattoos Dean McDermott has on his body.

Now he also has something else - a wedding ring.

But both of them know that you can take THOSE off, seeing as they were both married when they fell in love.

But nevermind that. They are soulmates and hopefully will live Torily Ever After.

Good call hightailing it to Fiji, Tori. And even though I thought the whole hooking up with someone while you were married was pretty hoochie, I still like ya. I know that means a lot to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous mot said...

I am glad Donna Martin is moving on. I also want to say that Ray Pruett did not push her down the stairs 10 years ago. Donna slipped!!! I am sick of people calling Ray Pruett a woman-basher. He wasn't. He was just misunderstood.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home