RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, May 15, 2006

RagHag Roundup: Bad Do's Prohibited


Star and In Touch both report that Rosie O'Donnell, as part of her contract to co-host The View, is not allowed to get her hair cut without prior approval.

I totally saw the episode of The Isaac Mizrahi Show where she got that asymmetrical 1988 haircut. It brought back really bad high school memories. Not only was my hair asymmectrical, but it was frosted. Oh man, was I hot!

Anyway, this is actually pretty standard stuff and they go on to say that everyone needs Barbara Walters' approval. Okay, so I'm not sure if it's actually Barbara giving the folicle thumbs up. But I can just see that conversation so clearly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home