RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, June 26, 2006

RagHag Cracks the Top 10!


Top 10 Sources publishes lists of the best blogs out there on a variety of subjects.

And guess who's in the Top 10 Celebrity Couple Sources?

That's right, it's moi! Number 9, baby!

The funny thing is, I know nothing about the world that is blogging. I know I'm supposed to link out to other pages and get people to link to me - I know I could make cash if I advertise. But the way I feel about the workings of the blogging network is the same way I feel about mortgages - I have a vague idea about how they work but I couldn't focus on the details even if Ryan Phillippe had them written on his rock-hard abs. I just love to dish.

So the fact that anyone finds this at all continues to amaze me. Thank you for the recognition, Top 10 Sources, especially to Keegan O'Connor, who created the category. On my list of Top 10 Lists of Blogs, you're Number 1!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mot said...

Rag-Hag,

All your hard work is paying off. Congratulations. hopefully you can break the top 5 next time around.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous harmonica said...

Weeeeeeee! I know that you are my daily resource. Although, when I checked out the top ten list, one of your competitors had a scoop about Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy. Ew!

Congrats again, Rag Hag Diva!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home