RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Raghag Roundup: The Manny Diaries


So to make up for the fact that they didn't have pics of the chosen one, Shiloh Pitt, the other magazines had in-depth analysis of Perry Taylor - Britney's new male nanny, or "manny".

He's kinda hot, in a "I don't smell or wear jeans eight sizes too big so my boxers show" sort of way. He's a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and is a lacrosse player. He's been seen pushing Sean P's stroller, getting groceries and flowers for Brit, and even changes diapers.

Now if Britney was smart, she would dump that loser backup dancer husband of hers and quietly set up shop with this guy. But, as we have seen time and time again, Britney Spears is NOT smart.

No she isn't. Instead of dumping K-Fed and salvaging her popularity and reputation, she instead decided to go on the Today Show and say that her marriage is "awesome."

Matt Lauer went to her house to interview her - the footage will be aired on Thursday - and she used that opportunity to confirm what everyone has either been thinking or saying about her - she's an idiot.

About her relationship with K-Fed: "He helps me. He has to. I'm an emotional wreck right now."

About driving with Baby Sean P. on her lap: "I did it with my dad. I'd sit on his lap and I drive. We're country."

About all the attention on her questionable parenting skills: "I know I'm a good mom."

Please, someone, get her some PR people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mot said...

I think Britney fired her PR manager and hired Tom Cruise's sister. YIKES!!!!!!!!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home