RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Star Asked NOT To Return!!!


Dude. Mr. Diva called it last night.

We were sitting here, discussing Star Jones Reynolds, like we always do on Tuesday nights. And Mr. Diva goes, "I bet she won't be allowed on the premises tomorrow." And I was all, "Dude. I should TiVo it."

Then, not an hour later, Mr. Diva reads this in PerezHilton.

Don't worry, dear readers, the TiVo is SET. I'll give ya the play by play.

Man, Kathy Griffin could have told Star - You DON'T mess with Barbara. (Trust me - rent it. Not just for the Barbara story, which is hi-lar-ious, but her story about Brooke Sheild's wedding - well, just don't drink anything while you watch it, because if you do, you'll get a noseful of beverage, my friend.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mr. Diva said...

she makes me read perez. i dont want to, she forces me. help!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home