RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ashley Judd Sought Rehab for the Soul


Ashley Judd spent 47 days at Shades of Hope Treatment Center in February - not for drugs, but for her psyche.

Specifically, she went to address her "codependence in my relationships; depression, blaming, raging, numbing, denying and minimizing my feelings."

Wow. This goes right along with my master plan - to open a Rehab for the Soul treatment center that caters specifically to celebrities. 800-thread count sheets, massages, yoga, a little therapy here and there, and an onsite pharmacy dispensing copious amounts of Ativan.

Okay - I don't want to open it - I just want to visit it. So if YOU decide you're gonna open one, please send details to raghagdiva@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home