RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, July 17, 2006

I believe I Predicted THIS Ages Ago...


... but I don't even care enough to scroll back in the archives to confirm such prediction.

Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra are divorcing.

Just more evidence that reality show marriages don't last.

PerezHilton is reporting that they've been separated for over five months, and that Dave is seeing someone else, a 'socialite' named Sarah Howard.

How does one become a socialite, anyway? Is there a master's program in that somewhere, cuz if there is, sign me UP.

Anyway, I'm on Team Navarro with this one, but only because I saw him on "I Love the 90s" and he is a HUGE 90210 fan. I was won over, despite his weird facial hair.

2 Comments:

Anonymous General Manager Han said...

Not too suprising, since this is the same woman who married Dennis Rodman during his drag queen phase.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Mot said...

I didn't know Dave Navarro was a 90210 fan. I wonder what advice Mr. Walsh or Nat would give him over the split? Carmen was already hitting on a new young guy the other night at the ESPY's. She toild the red-headed gold medal winning snow boarder he was hot. I wonder if she slept with him?

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home