RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"I'm Sorry I'm a Dirty Dog Pervert!"


Peter Cook apologized to Christie Brinkley through his lawyer to NYPost's Cindy Adams.

"I love my wife. I have loved her since the day I met her. Please . . . I love her."

That's why he banged his 19 year old assistant, plus a couple other teenage girls. Cuz he loves his wife.

Then he said,
"For a lifetime I've tried to prove how much I love her. This is an aberration."

Aberration? He's been chasing after the girl since she was 17. And I like how he says he's been trying to prove how much he loves Christie. Like someone she has insecurities and trust issues and so he had to go have sex with teenage girls.

If she goes back to him, she's insane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas Borelli said...

Cook's a dog!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home