RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance is OUT!


Lance Bass told People that he is gay, and in a long-term relationship with Reichen Lehmkuhl, who won The Amazing Race a few seasons ago.

Lance, I just want to tell you how happy I am for you. First of all, great choice going with People to disclose your news. You know the rags very well, obviously. If it's in People, it's true.

Second, great choice in a boyfriend. That Reichen is h-o-t HOT.

Third, you always were my favorite 'N Syncer. I even saw your movie, On The Line. I had a little crush on you - totally thought you were hot. I should have known then that you were gay. I always fall for the gay ones.

Fourth, and most importantly, I'm so glad you said this:

"The thing is, I'm not ashamed — that's the one thing I went to say. I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."

You will be even happier now that you don't have to hide who you are. You're gonna thrive, baby!

Mazel Tov!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home