RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, July 03, 2006

New Pics of a New Couple





I haven't mentioned it here, but I've seen it around the Internet and found some cute pics to share of the new couple:

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy.

I think this couple has sticking power. They are both way into sophomoric humor. And they both have very very big smiles. They both contort their faces into looking like attractive people, but really, they are just giant goofs.

We'll see how long this one lasts. I'm kinda rooting for this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do make a good couple. He's an attention whore and she's just a whore.

5:49 AM  
Blogger agirlbythesea said...

They look good together, although I never would have dreamed up this coupling on my own.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home