RagHag Diva

Dissecting all the weekly trash celebrity magazines so YOU don't have to!

Monday, July 10, 2006

RagHag Roundup: Get your Bulimia Bags Ready...

Last week the rags were saying Nicole Richie was 'kicking it', as the kids say, with Matt Dillon.

I thought if I ignored this tidbit, it would just go away.

Well it did, sort of. But, then, it just got worse.

Now, they report that she's seeing Jeff "The Fly" Goldblum.

Let the retching begin!!!

(I've got a couple great images of the new couple. But Blogger is obviously finding them too disturbing to publish, since it won't let me upload images right now. Don't worry - I'll provide them soon so a second round of retching can begin. We're all gonna be sooooo skinny!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Frank S. said...

Confirmation that Jeff Goldblum is in the early stages of dementia. He's creepy to begin with now the creep factor has just quadrupled.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home